Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Senior Will


Staff Reporter Rowan Gast-Bray
I, Rowan Gast-Bray, being of sound mind and body will now dictate how my estate will be distributed after my departure from high school. The executor of my will will be Matthew Monaghan. I state that my parking spot in the far corner of the parking lot near the football field should be given to Luis Diego Alcantara Zambrano. My role as enforcer of political correctness on the soccer team will be handed down to Brock Stader. My wrestling shoes will be given to the cutest kid I know, Brycen Denny. Lastly, the keys to my beloved Toyota Corolla, aka Grey Beard, will be passed down to Sam Smith. If you feel like you have been mistakenly left out of my will, remember my love will be passed down to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment