Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Makeup Testing on Animals



To all the girls who wear makeup: Have you ever thought about animal cruelty? Most makeup brands do testing on animals, and to sell in China it is required. Why is it not okay to beat a dog, but it is okay to give bunnies, monkeys, rats, and pigs shots? If you ever dare to google pictures of animals testing cosmetics you will realize what kind of torture they go through.


Want to know what brands test on animals?
The list goes past makeup and skin care.


I prefer to look at brands that are cruelty free, that way I know what I am looking for versus what I am avoiding.. I know exactly where to go.
p.s. a full list is at the bottom of the chart as another link on the website

If you wish to change the world of even a few animals, change what brands you buy for.

~Staff Reporter Kyra Plance

No comments:

Post a Comment