Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Student Interview: Luke Kluemper

Staff reporter Zach Cottrell
       Zach Cottrell- How does it feel that all of your hard work has paid off and you’ll be able to continue your baseball career?
Luke Kluemper- It’s amazing because I know I’ve made my parents proud. I love the fact that I can say I am following in my dad and step dad's footsteps and playing baseball while studying at Rose (Hulman). I’m extremely excited to play at Rose next year.
Zach Cottrell- While attending Rose what will you be studying?
Luke Kluemper- I’m undecided so far, but it's for sure some type of engineering. Possibly mechanical or physical engineering.
Zach Cottrell- With the Bulldog’s season being halfway over, how do you expect the team to finish out the season?
          Luke Kluemper- We’ve struggled with pitching a little bit this year, but now is our most hectic time of the year. We have so many games and little practice time, so we all need to keep our fundamentals and we’ll win. Right now we’re just trying to get ready for sectionals. Our team goal is a sectional championship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment