Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2014

Being a Freshman in High School

Contributing Reporter Charlee Clemons

This is my first year of high school. I wanted to know if other freshmen felt the same way. I started to ask freshmen if high school is what they thought it would be. The majority of them, 13 students, said no. They think that high school is easier than they thought it would be. They believed there would be more homework, and it would be harder! Of the 23 ninth graders I talked to, ten said yes because they see high school as more of a challenge.

In my opinion, I would say yes and no at the same time, because it’s complicated and easy. I think high school is fascinating and more fun than people made it out to be. You get a lot more privileges than you do in the middle school or elementary school. Some people say there’s less drama, but I disagree.

1 comment: