Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2014

What Do You Like Most About Yourself?

Contributing Reporter Kayden Poindexter
Teeth – 1
Kindness 2
Facial hair – 2
Eyes – 11
Everything – 6
Hair – 8
Name – 2
Personality – 11
Focus – 1
Humor – 4
Artistic – 2
Inner strength – 2
Laugh – 1
Nose – 1
Hard Working – 1
Imaginative/Creative – 2
Voice – 1
Body – 5
Smile – 1
I received some interesting results during my survey asking what people liked most about themselves. I did this survey to make people really think (which most did), and possibly temporarily help them gain confidence. I feel people need to be more confident. If you look around… I am sure you can see why.
My two most popular responses were personality and eyes, both getting 11. I’m shocked that people said they liked their personality most about themselves. I figured people would choose physical things to love. I, however, am not surprised about people choosing their eyes as what they like most. Eyes can be very beautiful (or scary). I’m sure we all know the saying, “Eyes are the windows to the soul.” I personally think that it is the eyebrows that are insightful, given how much we use to express with them, but it wouldn’t sound as attractive saying that if I look at your eyebrows I can tell what you’re thinking. If someone came up to you on the street and told you that, you would see them as a nut job rather than a romantic. Doesn’t really roll off the tongue, does it?
I’m disappointed that not many people said they liked their imagination. Only two respondents out of 64 people I surveyed is not enough creativity. Props to you, though, if you answered that. One of the two was me, though. Don’t judge. I can take the survey too.
The answer I found most funny was facial hair… given the fact that the person who answered it had not even a single hair on his face – other than the eyebrows (that would be weird). A lot of the answers I got, I thought of as ironic. Such as the person who said they liked their laugh the most actually has a laugh that sounds like a hyena being tortured. But I am not here to judge, just to poke fun. You go for being confident in your quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment