Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Unexperienced Drivers in THIS Weather


So as an inexperienced driver I am very conscious when I drive on snowy roads, especially
when my siblings or other people are in the car with me. Is it really safe for the schools to allow buses and student drivers to come to school in such conditions? What if the roads are covered in black ice? What if the drivers are not as conscious as they should be? Today is suppose to be colder than yesterday, and Indiana is seeing more snow on the ground. I know of one person who couldn’t get out of her driveway at all, and I followed a person going 25 mph tops in a 45 mph area whom kept slamming on her brakes. This is not safe, tomorrow is said to be worse than today! I, as an inexperienced driver, do not wish to drive to school in worse conditions.
~Staff Reporter Kyra Plance

No comments:

Post a Comment