Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2016

Volley Ball's Importance

volleyball.png
News Staff Reporter Camryn Bradford
To some people this is just a ball. To some people this is just a sport. To some people this is a good time. To some people this is an escape.
      To me volleyball is so much more than that. All the memories that can be made and never forgotten with just this ball. All the hard work the players put into the team to be united while playing is well worth every drop of sweat after winning the game.
      Honestly, I have not played volleyball for four years. I quit my eighth grade year because my coach upset me, and I never went back. Now, there are some reasons I didn’t go back to playing volleyball. Some of these reasons are moving schools, not knowing the coaches, and more. I deeply regret this now because of all of the memories and fun things I have missed.

                                 All and all, volleyball isn’t just a sport. It is more about all of the fun, memorable times, and becoming close with your team. It is a great sport for anyone who loves to be on-call for duty. A motto for volleyball could be “Get in, get it done, get out!”.



No comments:

Post a Comment