Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Face for French & ELL

Staff Reporter Deana Fishel 
 A question you may ask yourself when looking at one of our new Monrovia High School teachers is “Who’s that?” Mrs. Gast-Bray, our new French and ELL (English Language Learning) teacher, is one of those faces. Although her busy class schedule keeps her moving between the middle school and the high school, she found time to answer a few questions.

Q: What high school did you graduate from?
A: I graduated from Martinsville high school.

Q: Were you in any school clubs?
A: I was in marching band and student council.

Q: What college did you go to?
A: I went to Indiana University.

Q: What is one of your favorite past jobs?
A: I have many. I used to run a Bed & Breakfast.

Q: What are some of your hobbies?
A: I like doing yoga and cooking!

Q: What do you enjoy the most about working at Monrovia?
A: I love everything, especially the people I work with.

Q: What are some of the different places you have lived?
A: I have lived in Spain, Argentina, France and Belguim.

No comments:

Post a Comment