Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

Senior vs. Freshman POV
Staff Reporter Garrett Wertz


What was the first week of school like for you and what are your expectations/goals for this year?


Freshman
Senior
“It was fun. It was a tiny bit boring. It was 10 times better than middle school and all of my teachers were really cool. My goal for this year is to get B’s or better all year.”
“Well, the first day of school was pretty easy for me: Basically like any other day of high school. It’s exciting knowing that I’m a senior. My goal is to get accepted into a good college this year, to graduate with an honors diploma, and stay on top of my classes.”

In our first installment of Senior vs. Freshman POV each student was asked about the new school year. Check us out next week to find out the difference between freshman and senior strategies to get the opposite sex’s attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment