Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Oasis Diner

Staff Reporter Paige Pearison
My parents and I stopped at the Oasis Diner in Plainfield, Indiana on our way home from Coatesville this weekend. I'm usually partial to just stopping at Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel, so I won't lie, I was pretty upset we stopped here. Oasis Diner was friendly the moment we walked in, a small restaurant, but people working there with large hearts. We were immediately greeted and got seated. The waiter made good conversation with us about sports. I decided to try the Kansas City, Loaded Biscuits and Gravy. This meal is biscuits topped with gravy, home fries, cheese, and your choice of egg! It took a small amount of time for our food to get to us. It was freshly cooked, looked and smelled so good. The moment of truth was now, and I definitely thanked my parents for pulling into the Oasis Dinner. The portions were huge, the food was great, the people were friendly. I will most definitely be going back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment