Search This Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Starbucks Unicorn Frappucino

Staff Reporter Bre Tharp
Starbucks launched a brand new frappucino drink on April 19th. This sweet drink will only be available until April 23rd. With this in mind, my mother and I decided to venture over to the local Camby Starbucks and try out this frappucino that everybody is raving about. When we arrived, the drive thru was full and tons of people were walking in and out of the store with the new Unicorn Frappucino. The restaurant portrayed the sweet smell of coffee and hipsters. The restaurant was very clean and neat despite the crowd. The staff was also very nice and friendly. I ordered one Grande Unicorn Frappucino as did my mother. I took the first sip and fell in love immediately. I first tasted a vanilla flavor then it turned very fruity and sour. I thought the flavor combination went together deliciously.
"Like its mythical namesake, the Unicorn Frappuccino blended crème comes with a bit of magic, starting as a purple beverage with swirls of blue and a first taste that is sweet and fruity, but give it a stir and its color changes to pink, and the flavor evolves to tangy and tart. The more swirl, the more the beverage’s color and flavors transform," Starbucks online description reads.
I highly recommend that you try this frappucino. Starbucks never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment