Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2016

From Germany to Monrovia

Staff Reporter Bre Tharp

Ella Ernst Interview

  1. Where are you from?
“I’m from a small town in Thuringia in Germany. But, I was born in Vincennes.”

2. How old are you?
   “I am 18 years old.”

3. How many siblings do you have?
  “I have one brother.”

4. What is the biggest difference between German and American students?
“American students have more downtime and they use their phones a lot more.”

5. When did you come to America?
  “I arrived on June 17th 2016.”



6. What is your most difficult class?
   “It would probably be  Economics, there is a lot of new vocabulary.”

7. What do you like most about America?
 “I like how different everything is. I learn something new every day!”

8. What do you like most about Germany?
  “The Social System with free health care.”

9. What are your plans after high school?
  “I’d like to go to an university but I don’t know what I want to major in yet.”
10. What is your favorite American food?
    “Salty Popcorn!”

11. What is your favorite German food?
   “ Spatzle and Milchreis”

12. Do you dream in English or in German?

  “I dream in English.”

No comments:

Post a Comment